Blog @ Mortgage Supermart Singapore
We are pleased to extend our UK property financing options to now fully cover all cities in London, England and the rest of the United Kingdom - Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Quick summary details as below:
- Promotional mortgage rates from only 3.25%/p.a. - 3.75%/p.a., depending on risk profile and loan amount.
- Max Loan to Value Ratio 65%.
- Interest-only loan.
- Minimum loan of at least GBP 500K. This can be combined across multiple mortgages across multiple properties at a go if applicable.
- Properties located anywhere within United Kingdom – England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Properties can be held in personal individual names and non-personal corporate structure (ex. investment asset holding companies).
- Flexible and comprehensive under-writing assessments to establish repayment ability of clients.
- Applicable for new purchase, refinancing and new additional equity release.
- Applicable for self-use, housing for child's education and investment buy-to-let properties.
- Applicable for residential and commercial properties. Higher rates may apply for commercial depending on property type, purpose and use of the commercial property.
- Applicable for completed properties or newly build completing construction within 3 months. Construction development and land & house financing can be considered on a case by case review, different financing rates will apply.
In addition, to facilitate convenient online low cost international FX fund transfers between Singapore and UK for your property related transactions, we’ve teamed up with WorldFirst (>> Visit WorldFirst) to offer you industry leading FX remittance solutions with best rate guaranteed price promise!
- Singapore Citizens
- Singapore Permanent Residents
- Singapore Resident Foreigners and Expats
- International and Non-Singapore Resident Foreigners
The year is coming to an end and we would like to take the opportunity to thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you, wishing you and your family members a very happy Merry Christmas and may the new year bring more wealth, health, laughter, happiness and fun!!!
Have You Checked Your Mortgage Rates?
And as usual not forgetting a gentle reminder to take a few moments during the festive break to pull out your bank's offer letter to check and review your mortgage plans to ensure it’s always kept lean and trim. Super promo variable rates from only >1.45%*.
*For a limited period of time only, while stock last.
Cheaper International Money Transfers
Purchased an overseas property and need to send across an international payment? Receiving rental income and looking for a cost effective solution to remit your funds back to Singapore? Runs an import/export trading business and need cost-effective FX solutions for your business?
With excellent exchange rates to help you save, award-winning services and an easy-to-use 24/7 online platform, it couldn’t be easier to get started today!
Our office will be closed from 19th - 25 Dec 2017
Our office administrators are jetting off to space to recharge after a busy 2017. Office landlines and general mailbox may be unattended during this period of time. We apologies for any inconvenience caused and look forward to serving you better again in 2018!
Wishing all a very Happy Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
From the team @ Mortgage Supermart
Celebrating SG50 with the best home loan "CLEARANCE" sale rates, hottest discount, most competitive offer, lowest offer prices, guranteed to bring you extra smiles!
Check with us for the latest hottest deal today.
Independent Loan Brokerage Solutions to bring you Savings and Smiles.
Mortgage Supermart Pte Ltd
55 Market Street #10-00
WhatsApp: +65-9171-0456 (Replies after office hours may be delayed)
Latest Release of Real Estate Statistics for Q1 2013
- Prices of private residential properties increased 0.6% in Q1 2013, showing a moderation in the 1.8% price growth recorded in Q4 2012.
- Price growth in the Outside Central Region (OCR) grew marginally by 1.4% as compared to 3.8% in the previous quarter Q4 2012.
- Prices in the Core Central Region (CCR) increased by 0.6% as compared to 0.7% in the previous quarter Q4 2012.
- Rentals of private residential properties increased 0.8% in Q1 2013, which was marginally higher than the 0.7% increase sceen in Q4 2012.
- Developers launched 5,546 uncompleted private residential units (excluding ECs) for sale in Q1 2013.
- Developers sold 5,412 private residential units in 1st Quarter 2013, compared with the 4,353 units in Q4 2012.
- Developers sold 725 EC units in Q1 2013, about 56% less than the 1,682 EC units sold in Q4 2012.
- Volume of resale transactions decreased from 3,447 units in Q4 2012 to 1,871 units in Q1 2013.
- Sub-sales transactions accounted for 4.5% of all sale transactions in Q1 2013, lower than the 7.7% recorded in Q4 2012.
- Q1 2013 supply of uncompleted private residential units in the pipeline rose to 88,623 from earlier Q4 2012 86,475 units. Of this, 35,564 units remained unsold as at Q1 2013.
- Additional supply of 11,938 EC units in the pipeline. Total cumulative EC units of 100,561 in the pipeline supply.
- Based on the expected completion dates reported by developers, 18,400 units will be completed in 2013. This is the highest number recorded since 1997 of 14,600 completions.
- Stock of completed private residential units rose by 2,204 units in Q1 2013.
- Vacancy rate of completed private residential units dropped from 5.4% in Q4 2012 to 5.2% in Q1 2013.
- Rentals for office space dropped marginally by 0.2% in Q1 2013.
- Prices of office space increased by 2.1% in Q1 2013 as compared with the increase of 0.3% Q4 2012.
- At the end of Q1 2013, a total supply of about 1.164 million sq m GFA of office space is expected in the supply pipeline.
- Amount of occupied office space increased by 25,000 sq m in Q1 2013 as compared to 17,000 sq m increase in Q4 2012.
- Rentals for shop space declined by 0.6% in Q1 2013. Supply of 639,000 sq m GFA of shop space projected in the supply pipeline.
- Island-wide vacancy rate of shop space rose by 5.5% at the end of Q1 2013, from 5.2% at the end of Q4 2012.
- Prices of multiple-user factory space increased by 2.9% in Q1 2013 as compared to the decline of 2.7% in Q4 2012.
- Amount of occupied factory space increased by 83,000 sq m in Q1 2013, lower than the increase of 229,000 sq m in Q4 2012.
- Vacancy rate of factory space rose to 7% in Q1 2013 from 6.9% in Q4 2012.