Blog @ Mortgage Supermart Singapore
UOB Launches First Commercial Property Loan Linked To Fixed Deposits
The fixed deposit linked mortgage seems to be get hotter as UOB joins DBS and OCBC in offering mortgages linked to the bank’s fixed deposits interest rate.
While DBS and OCBC only offers residential home loan mortgages linked to its fixed deposit, UOB have innovated further by also offering its goody fixed deposit linked mortgage to its commercial property segment for individuals and investment holding companies.
|Interest Servicing||3 years lock in||2 years lock in||1 year lock in|
|1st year||FDPR + 1.45%||FDPR + 1.45%||FDPR + 1.50%|
|2nd year||FDPR + 1.75%||FDPR + 1.85%||FDPR + 1.95%|
|3rd year||FDPR + 2.53%||FDPR + 2.85%||FDPR + 2.85%|
*FDPR: Fixed Deposit Property Rate, currently at 0.65%.
- Stability and transparency of fixed deposit pegged mortgage.
- Referenced to the bank’s 36 months fixed deposit interest rate for <$50,000.
- Interest-servicing only of up to 3 years to ease/improve your cash flow.
- Non interest-only mortgages will attract a higher discount with lower interest rates.
- Legal and valuation subsidies to help offset your establishment cost.
- Applicable for completed new purchase, refinancing and building-under construction properties
Plus many other new launch promotional rates for consideration, contact us for a discussion today!