Latest Promotions (New Purchase/ Refinancing):
|1st yr||From 3.35%||From 2.85%||Quote|
|2nd yr||From 3.35%||From 2.85%||Quote|
|3rd yr||From 3.35%||From 2.85%||Quote|
|Max Quantum||Up to 70%||Up to 70%||Up to 75%|
|Choice of Currency
||AUD /SGD||GBP /SGD||USD|
|Cash Out Term Loan||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Eligibility||Singapore Citizens / SPR / Foreigners who are non Australian tax residents.
||Singapore Citizens / SPR / Foreigners||Singapore Citizens / SPR / Foreigners / Non-Resident International applicants
|Minimum Build in Area||40 sqm||40 sqm||Nil|
|Complimentary||TM Protect MosBite||TM Protect MosBite||TM Protect MosBite|
*Based on current cost of funds (COF). Minimum loan amount applies. Contact us for full list of details and offers.
Features and Benefits:
International overseas property loans are commonly pegged to the following types of interest rate packages:
- SIBOR Rate
- Bank’s Variable Board Rate
- Bank's Cost of Fund References (With Multi-Currency Switching Accounts)
- Fixed Rates
- Interest-only (subject to location and lender)
Features of an overseas property loan include but are not limited to lock in period, prepayment penalties, quantum of financing, loan tenure, repayment terms, bank valuation and credit assessment guidelines. Legal and valuation fees are typically borne by borrowers. Location restrictions may apply. Other lending characteristics may vary between different banks and lenders.
Types of Borrowers:
An international overseas property loan can be offer to the following types of borrowers:
- Singapore Citizens
- Singapore Permanent Residents
- Foreigners Living and Working in Singapore (*Restrictions may apply)
- International Non-Resident Lending (*Restrictions may apply)
Our Brokerage Services:
- New Purchase (Completed / Under-Construction)
We provide mortgage comparisons from over 12 banks and lenders for the finest and widest selections of international overseas property loans. Max lending limits from onshore Singapore lenders are capped at 80% loan-to-value ratio. Financing are also applicable for small residential apartments and condos below 50 sqm.
- Remortgaging / Refinancing
Refinancing your overseas property loan after your lock in period may provide you with thousands of dollars in savings.
- Cash out Property Term Loan / Equity Term Loan
If your property has appreciated in value over the years, an additional secured cash out property term loan may provide additional liquidity and investment capital for you. Approvals are subjected to bank lending limits and assessments.
- Non-AU and Non-SG Resident Lending
Non-resident of Australia and Singapore, facing problems getting loans for your Australia residential properties? Attractive financing options available, applicable for completed AUS properties countrywide and building under construction properties in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth, up to 70% LTV, from only ~3.37%, available in SGD and AUD denominated loans. *Restrictions apply.
Application Process - Step by Step Guide:
>> Step 1
- Contact us via phone/sms/web contact form.
- Fact finding/Phone discussion.
- Email rates/proposal for consideration.
>> Step 2
- Application submission.
- Lender's credit underwriting & approval.
>> Step 3
- Approval & issuance of lender's offer letter.
- Acceptance of offer letter.
Contact us for a discussion today!