Commercial properties refer to properties, buildings or land owned to generate a profit or produce an income either by capital gain or rental yield while industrial properties are property spaces used to manufacture goods and products. Examples of some of the types of commercial and industrial properties are office buildings, medical centres, hospitals, hotels, malls, retails shops, shopping malls, warehouse, coffeeshops, restaurants and cafes etc.
A commercial/industrial property loan is a mortgage made secured against the collateral of a commercial or industrial real estate property. There are four popular common variants of commercial property loans - Sibor (Singapore Interbank Borrowing Offer Rate) pegged, Bank's Variable Board Rate, Fixed Rate and Interest-only loans (applicable only for operating businesses). Max quantum of financing for commercial property loans are up to 80% with typical loan tenure of about 25 years or less.
Other features of a commercial industrial property loan such as the interest rates, repayment terms, lock in period, penalties & clawback, legal & valuation subsidies, interest only feature, property valuation and other characteristics can vary between different banks and lenders.
A commercial property loan is commonly made secured against 3 types of borrowers - An individual person, an enterprise or company and an investment holding company. An example of an investment holding company is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REITS). On a small scale level, investment holding companies can be commonly set up by individual property investors to trade and buy/sell physical properties. GST may be accountable for the trading of properties in Singapore.
At Mortgage Supermart Singapore, whether you are a property investor, an enterprise buying a commercial premise for your own business use or looking to refinance your current commercial property loan, we will handhold you step by step in understanding the various processes and help you make the right decisions based on your needs & priorities. With an unparalleled track record of service and reliability, you can be 100% assured that your needs are absolutely well taken care off.
If your commercial property loan is now out of the lock in period running on a higher interest rate tier, refinancing your commercial mortgage loan may provide you with substantial interest reduction and cost savings.
If your commercial real estate has appreciated in value over the years, you may wish to consider doing an additional cash out term loan for new working capital liquidity for your business. Opting for an interest-only mortgage (applicable only for operating businesses) may also provide added cash flow liquidity and reduced monthly repayments.
If you are an operating live business and have been unsuccessful with banks and finance houses, we may be able to help with alternative financing solutions with non bank financial institution lenders.
Speak to us today for a discussion of the finest financing solutions. Loans Brokerage Solutions to bring you Savings and Smiles!
Our Brokerage Services:
- Commercial Property Loans
- Industrial Property Loans
- Mortgage Equity Term Loans
- Indicative Property Valuation check
Features and Benefits:
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Widest range of packages
- Alternative Financial Lender Solutions (Only for Operating Businesses)
- Choice of Fixed Rates / Variable Board Rate / Sibor-Pegged / Interest Only
- New Purchase / Refinancing / Equity Term
- Completed / Building Under Construction Properties
- Financing quantum up to 80% of valuation or purchase price whichever is lower
- Applicable only for Singaporean, Permanent Resident and Foreigners
- Fast approval and Hassle free
General Documentations Requirement (Company):
- Copy of NRIC / Passport
- Application form
- Income Documents:
- Latest 2-3 years of Financial Statement
- Latest 2 years Income Tax Notice Of Assessment of directors / guarantors
- Latest 3-6 months bank statement of your current corporate banking account
General Documentations Requirements (Personal):
- Copy of NRIC / Passport
- Income Documents:
- Latest 3mths Computerised Payslip
- Latest Income Tax Notice Of Assessment (Last 2 years if self-employed)
- Latest 12 months CPF contributions history
- Outstanding loan statement with current financier (For refinancing)
Contact us today to start saving:
Loan Brokerage Solutions to bring you Savings and Smiles - Finest Selections l Independent Advisory l Zero Conflict of Interest l Service Excellence l Your Interest is our only Interest!
Tel : 6521-3051 / 6521-3052 / 6521-3053
Mob : 9171-0456